Jobs at:Blacksmith Capital Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
13 January 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 12, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Skills & Abilities
• Ability to analyse and solve problems.
• Good knowledge of computers and accounting software.
• Good time management, verbal and written communication skills.
• Familiarity with accounting principles.
• Professional behaviour and strong ethical values.
• Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Accurate and timely delivery of financial reports, including payroll and cash book management.
• Manage the day to day finance Operations
• Process all Taxes and returns on time.
• Preparation of cashbooks
• Preparation of Budgets
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information.
• Prepare monthly management accounts which include preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
• Complies with state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Any other assignments to be assigned to you by your supervisor.
• Full grade 12 certificate
• Must have ACCA/ZICA/A degree in accounting field
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in a relevant field
• Must have experience using Microsoft Office Suite of applications especially Microsoft Excel
• Must be a member of ZICA
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.