Vacancy title: Accountant[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Education, and Training , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:Blessings Bible College
Deadline of this Job:
21 February 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 14, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Daily Operations
• Ensure all receipts are captured on a daily basis and issue for posting by the accountant.
• Capture invoices and ensure reconciliations are done.
• Ensure that all receipts and JVs have been filed in the correct sequence.
• Ensure that all DDAC collections are processed on the respective dates.
• Manage the stationery and office groceries.
• Month-end Operations
• Performing timeous and accurate monthly bank reconciliations for all accounts.
• Year-end Operations
• Liaising with external auditors during annual audit and providing required information to ensure its timely completion.
Other Related Duties
• As may be required from time to time.
Required qualifications & Experience
• Full Grade 12 Certificate with at least 5 O Levels including English and Mathematics
• Part-qualified CIMA/ACCA/Degree in Accounting
• 2 years’ experience in the accounting field
• Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures
• Ability to work on tight deadlines
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.