Jobs at:Business Regulatory Review Agency (BRRA)
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, August 25 2023
Date Posted: Friday, August 11 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To coordinate the financial resources and assets of the Agency in order to ensure efficient and prudent utilisation.
• Coordinates timely preparation of the annual budget in order to facilitate budget implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
• Supervises effectively, the maintenance of books of accounts in order to facilitate efficient storage and retrieval of information.
• Coordinates effectively and timely maintenance of the Asset Register in order to enhance accountability.
• Supervises timely preparation of draft financial reports in order to facilitate decision making.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
• Minimum Primary/Secondary Education:
• Full Form V/Grade 12 School Certificate
• Minimum Vocational/Professional Qualifications:
• Bachelor of Accountancy, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
• Minimum Relevant Pre-Job Experience:
• 3 Years working experience at a similar level and a fully paid up member of the Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZICA).
• Communication Skills
• Able to write comprehensive and analytical reports. Able to communicate effectively in English.
• The Accountant under Business Regulatory Review Agency will be stationed in Lusaka.
DURATION OF ASSIGNMENT
• The position is on contract of (3) year contract with a possibility for renewal.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested, qualified and experienced candidates should submit their CVS complete with certified copies of academic qualifications to the address below on or before 25" August, 2023. Submission must be in hard copies only. No electronic submission will be accepted. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Executive Director Business Regulatory Review Agency
Plot No. 2251, Cnr. Fairley & Jacaranda Roads Ridgeway.
P.O Box 50593
LUSAKA - ZAMBIA
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.