Jobs at:Cold Line Transport Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, October 24 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 11 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Cold Line Transport Limited offers transportation of refrigerated and dry goods across Zambia and the SADC region. Our customers are at the heart of what we do. Our team is value, challenged and well taken care of always. Efficiency, affordability and privacy are what define the values of the company.
• Position Overview
• Preparing financial reports
• Reconcile accounts monthly to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance.
• Preparing tax returns
• Prepare documents for external auditors
• Delegate financial responsibilities to the accounting team.
• Assist in strategic meetings.
• Monitor the fuel account for all vehicles in the fleet.
• Receives and reviews for proper documentation and calculation all expenses reports and issues reminders to ensure retirements are made according to Cold Line policies.
• Maintain inventory system for spare parts for fleet.
• Professional Qualification (Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, ZICA Lic)
• 5 years field experience
• Strong mathematical and analytical skill
• Proficient in word processing and spreadsheet software
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Demonstrated ability to lead a team
• Strong understanding of tax regulations
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.