Jobs at:DS Group
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, October 30 2023
Date Posted: Monday, October 16 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Dharampal Satyapal Group (DS Group) is a multi-diversified conglomerate with a rich history and a strong presence in various sectors, including F&B, Hospitality, Mouth Fresheners, Tobacco, Packaging, Agro forestry, Rubber Thread, and Infrastructure. DS Group’s most recent ventures include the Confectionery and Dairy businesses.
• Manage financial transactions and maintain accurate records
• Prepare financial statements, reports, and budgets
• Ensure compliance with local and international financial regulations
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive financial success
• Identify cost-saving opportunities and financial efficiencies
• Performing Accounting entries – Payable, Receivable, Bank, etc.
• Bill processing and vendor payments.
• Bank, Vendor, and Customer reconciliation.
• Preparation of MIS Data.
• B.Com/M.Com, having good knowledge of Accounts.
• We cover your travel to Zambia, Provided Accommodation and Competitive Salary
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education:
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.