Jobs at:Dazzling Dental Clinic and Medicare
Deadline of this Job:
25 March 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, March 17, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Dazzling Dental Clinic & Medicare a female lead, Zambian owned, dynamic dental health service provider of high quality general and specialized dentistry using the highest technology possible to provide the finest dental care.
We are committed to provide a lifetime of optimum oral health to our patients and strive to foster patient relationship based on mutual trust, excellent customer service and the best patient care available.
Dazzling dental clinic and medicare wishes to fill the position indicated below. Interested applicants who meet the required competences are encouraged to apply.
The successful candidates will be expected to have demonstrable competencies relevant to the job.
1.1 Main Purpose Of Job
We are looking for a dynamic candidate to join our unique family as ACCOUNTANT to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes. Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
• Manage all accounting transactions
• Prepare budget forecasts
• Publish financial statements in time
• Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
• Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
• Ensure timely bank payments
• Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
• Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
• Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
• Audit financial transactions and documents
• Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
• Comply with financial policies and regulations
1.3 Qualification And Expeirence
• Grade 12 Certificate with 5 ‘O’ levels or equivalent with credit or better in Mathematics and English.
• ZICA/ACCA/Degree in Accounting
• 2 years Work experience as an Accountant
• 2 years Experience in Operations Management
• Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally
• Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
• Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
• Experience with general ledger functions
• Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
• BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
• ZICA membership
• Valid manual vehicle drivers license
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Your application letter should be accompanied by a CV and copies of relevant certificates and should also specify your contact address and telephone number(s).
Application letters should be addressed to:
Head Operations and Administration
Dazzling Dental Clinic & Medicare
Nangwenya Road, off Addis Ababa Drive, Rhodespark
P.O. Box 31777
The closing date of receipt of applications is Tuesday, 25th March, 2022.
To apply for this job email your details to Dazzlingdental@toothfairy.com
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.