Jobs at:Dynamic Recruitment Agency
Deadline of this Job:
Saturday, April 15 2023
Date Posted:Saturday, April 15 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We provide top talent for organisations
Our client, an international logistics company on the Copperbelt (Zambia) is looking for a qualified and experienced Accountant to join their team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for an Accountant to manage financial transactions.
Responsibilities include preparing auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
Summary of Key Responsibilities.
1. Prepare monthly account reconciliations maintenance.
2. Support OPS team by submitting commitment requests, CAPEX monitoring, financial project control and administration.
3. Oversee warehouse Inventory.
4. Coordinate staff to handle work directives in a timely manner.
5. Schedule and review inventory accuracy.
6. Put controls in place and ensure that proper operational processes are followed.
7. Managing Register movement and reclassifying products.
8. Processing Stocks after Stock count
9. Analyse financial information and summarize financial status.
10. Analysing post-paid accounts status
11. Prepare and present reports that reflect audit results and document the process.
12. Conversant Palladium Accounting or Inventory system will be added advantage.
13. Any other functions assigned by Finance Manager
14. Manage all accounting transactions
15. Publish financial statements in time
16. Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
17. Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
18. Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
19. Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
20. Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
21. Prepare audit financial transactions and documents
22. Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
23. Comply with financial policies and regulations
Requirement and Skills
1. Four years work experience as an Accountant
2. Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including IFRS
3. Hands-on experience with accounting software like Palladium
4. Advanced MS Excel skills including VLOOKUP and pivot tablesExperience with general ledger functions
5. Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
6. BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.