Jobs at:ESRO Enterprises Limited
Deadline of this Job:
08 April 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, April 05, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
ESRO Enterprises Limited are inviting applications from suitably qualified, experienced, ambitious and self-motivated persons for the position of Accountant on part-time basis.
The role of Accountant reports to the Director – Corporate. This position is accountable for:
1. Carrying out budgeting and reporting; financial analysis and forecasting; cost and revenue management; and fixed asset accounting.
2. Ensuring accuracy of financial records and compliance with best practice financial management principles and regulatory requirements.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any other related discipline.
• Relevant professional qualifications such as ACA, CIMA, ZICA, ACCA.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Financial Management in the Microfinance Institutions or Banks, of which at least 2 years in supervisory position.
• Residence in Chingola is an advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.