Jobs at:Eiz Properties Plc
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, August 18 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 16 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• The Accountant will be responsible for reviewing financial transactions, monitoring accounts, preparing financial reports, and supporting the Board with preparation and analysis of financial information. The role has a clear progression path which will be subject to the job holder's ability to meet set performance targets.
• Ensure accuracy of financial data in GL accounts by implementing appropriate accounting principles and standards for all transactions. Ensure timely and regular reporting of the company's financial performance by preparing management accounts monthly. Preparing and updating account payables and receivables.
• Making payments to various service providers and review and approval of payment requisitions
• Preparation of financial information for internal and external audits Manage finance operations and activities including accounts payables, accounts receivables, budgeting and control and financial planning. Prepare annual budget and forecasts
• Monitor maintenance of integrity of the financial data, processes, procedures, and financial controls in line with established accounting processes and internal control policies.
• Maintaining an accurate fixed asset register, facilitate asset verification. Oversee local procurement and inventory management activities to ensure accurate inventory is always maintained.
• Ensuring statutory returns and payments are submitted on time and accurately.
• Managing financial records in compliance with tax (ZRA), NAPSA, SEC and accounting laws.
• Evaluating internal control systems and providing necessary suggestions.
• Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings.
• Ensure timely bank reconciliations and payments
• Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statement
• Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
Minimum Entry Requirements
• Full ACCA or CIMA or CA Zambia
• Masters' degree will be added advantage
• Full and paid up member of ZICA
• At least three (3) years relevant work experience in corporate industry or any related relevant industry and of that at least one (1) year managerial experience will be an added advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
• Engineering House, Kelvin Siwale Road. Lusaka
• All applications must be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or delivered physically to the address below. The deadline for receipt of applications is Friday 18th August 2023. Applicants must ensure that all supporting documentation is certified.
• The Human Resources Manager Engineering Institution of Zambia. 2374 Kelvin Siwale Road
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.