Vacancy title: Accountant[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Law, Public Safety, Corrections and Security , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:Guardall Security Group Limited
Deadline of this Job:
25 November 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 22, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Guardall Security Group Limited is looking for a suitably qualified and experienced accountant.
1) Managing the day to day accounting transactions
2) Reconciling all accounts
3) Preparing the monthly accounts
4) Preparing ad-hoc management reports
5) Managing the accounts payable function
6) Managing the accounts receivable, alerting Management about problem accounts
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
The skills and attributes that are most needed for this role include:
1) Ability to organise and prioritise daily duties
2) Excellent time management
3) Strong level of accuracy & attention to detail
4) Ability to take on responsibility and accountability
5) Able to work autonomously and as part of a broader team
6) Problem solving abilities
7) Excellent verbal and written communication skills
8) All-round accounting knowledge
9) Microsoft Office and Pastel (other accounting software packages will be an added advantage)
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
1) Bachelor of Accountancy Degree, CA Zambia/CIMA /ACCA
2) ZICA Registered Member and Paid up.
3) With a minimum of three (3) years experience in a similar role
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements must submit HARD COPIES of their Application letter, CV and Qualifications at ARMAGUARD SECURITY LIMITED PLOT NO. 730/731 CHACHACHA ROAD, LUSAKA.
Application should be addressed to:
The Group Human Resource Manager
Guardall Security Group Limited
P.O Box 30179
Kindly note that applications sent via email will not be considered, only HARD COPY applications will be considered.
Closing date of receiving applications is 25 November 2022. Note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.