Jobs at:Guardall Security Group Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, April 24 2023
Date Posted:Monday, April 24 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Guardall Security Group Limited is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Accountant.
Successful candidate will be responsible for the below duties.
• Managing day to day accounting transactions
• Reconciling all accounts
• Preparing ad-hoc management reports
• Managing the accounts’ payable function
• Reconcile accounts payables and receivables
• Ensure timely preparation of bank reconciliations
• Prepare financial reports timely and accurately
Qualifications & Experience
• Grade 12 certificate with five credits (including Mathematics and English).
• Bachelors degree in accounting, ACCA, ZICA with at least 4 years’ experience
• Solid understanding of accounts principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations.
• Hands-on experience with PASTEL accounting software
• Proven ability to calculate, post and manage billing and financial records
• Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
• Proficiency in English and in MS Office
• Customer service orientation skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Analytical and problem-solving ability
• Time management skills
• Team-working skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent communication skills
Job Experience:No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements must submit HARD COPIES of their Application letter, CV, NRC copy and Qualifications at GUARDALL SECURITY GROUP LIMITED PLOT NO. 730/731 CHACHACHA ROAD, LUSAKA.
Application should be addressed to:
The Group Human Resource Manager
Guardall Security Group Limited
P.O Box 30179
Kindly note that applications sent via email will not be considered, only HARD COPY applications will be considered.
Closing date of receiving applications is 24 April 2023. Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.