Jobs at:KAIZEN Institute of Zambia Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, November 17 2023
Date Posted: Friday, November 10 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The accountant will be a key member of the KiZ team that will ensure prudent management financial resources in accordance with public and Organizational policies. He/She will Provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports. Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information. Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data, preparing reports.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Complies with financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
• Communicate with superior on work status and client issues that arise
• Awareness of business trends
• Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
EDUCATIONAL AND ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS:
• Degree in Accounting, Finance, ACCA or CIMA, ZICA/CA
• Minimum 5 years' experience in accounting/finance
• Experience with financial reporting requirements.
• Must be a member of ZICA
• Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas
OTHER SKILLS & PROFICIENCIES:
• Time Management
• Data Entry Management
• Planning and Organizing
• Scheduling and Monitoring
• Problem Analysis and Problem Solving Skill
• Teamwork & Confidentiality
• Corporate Finance
12. Deadline-Oriented 13. SFAS Rules
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you feel you have the necessary qualifications and personal attributes for the job, please send your application letters together with copies of education and professional certificates and detailed C.V to the undersigned on or before the 17th November, 2023.
The Chief Executive Officer
KAIZEN Institute of Zambia Limited
First Floor, Kwacha House Annex
Tel: 0211 235492
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.