Jobs at:KHK Management Consultants
Deadline of this Job:
14 April 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 15, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The position exists to ensure the financial and legal integrity of the Commercial Farm within the framework of the policies and procedures established here in. The position is also to provide a strategic financial management direction of the Commercial farm to help ensure that the overall strategic objectives are met and ensure continuous improvement in monitoring, control and reporting of expenditure.
Job holder is part of the Senior Management team of the Commercial Farm which makes key strategic decisions regarding the Commercial Farm.
This requires the jobholder to.
• Contribute to the development and achievement of the Farm’s strategic objectives.
• Ensure that the long-term financial strategy of the Business programme is viable.
• Keep the other members of the Management Team informed about financial matters.
• Ensure compliance & stay current with local statutory requirements – filing of returns and other reporting to regulatory agencies
• Continuously review, evaluate, develop, and implement an internal control system to maintain the financial integrity of the Farm.
• Oversee the Development, implementation, and evaluation of e financial management systems to promote the financial integrity of Commercial Farm.
• Develop and regularly review and update an appropriate Risk Register / Matrix for finance and integrate it into the CP’s overall matrix
• Manage the cash flow position of the Farm, including regular monitoring of foreign exchange rate movements with a view to taking necessary action depending on trends.
Introduce and maintain a reporting system which permits the effective monitoring of the finances of the Farm.
• Ensure that effective systems are in place to allow adequate financial monitoring.
• Co-ordinate the annual budgeting, forecasting and three-year planning exercise and ensure that these are consistent with Business development.
Skills, knowledge and competence requirements:
Strong financial expertise and familiarity in management accounting practices at senior level Proven experience in implementing financial and administrative control systems Excellent interpersonal and communication skills Demonstrated experience in negotiating, influencing skills at the senior management level Sound practical knowledge of a recommended Accounting systems and spreadsheets. Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, at least 5 years experience in a senior management position, Full ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualification is a must while a master’s degree in finance will be an advantage.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
• At least a master’s degree in a related field
• Full ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualification is a must.
• Membership of relevant professional Institutes
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.