Jobs at:KMC LIMITED
Deadline of this Job:
04 February 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 01, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
KMC Limited a newly established local based company is seeking for the services of an Accountant to join the team. The candidate should possess the attributes, skills and qualifications indicated below;
• Preparation of year-end statutory financial statements
• Prepare and manage payroll.
• Manage and reconcile General ledger, Accounts Receivables and Payables.
• Ensure accruals are properly accounted for as per accounting standards.
• Update and reconcile petty cash monthly
• Ensure proper filing of all financial documents and vouchers
• Data capturing
• Perform reconciliations of all bank accounts on a monthly basis
• Ensure adherence to legal obligations with ZRA, NHIMA, NAPSA, WCCB by submitting all returns and payments before deadlines.
• Any other duties as assigned by supervisor
• This job is particularly suitable for candidates who meet the following minimum requirements:
• Required Skills and Competences
• Full Grade 12 Certificate with Six (6) Credits.
• ACCA/CIMA/CA Zambia or equivalent
• At least 2 years relevant work experience
• Strong accounting skills and experience, including management of the general ledger, journal entries, payroll, payables and financial reporting.
• Good management and negotiating skills with knowledge of computer accounting packages and national tax regulations.
• Ability to work independently
• Well established negotiation skills
• Attention to detail, Strong numerical skills & analytical mind
• Extremely vigilant and innovative
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.