Jobs at:Kasiya College
Deadline of this Job:
18 November 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, November 10, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Kasiya College Management Board is seeking to recruit officer who are highly motivated and passionate about making a mark in the education sector.
Job Title: Accountant
• Must be able to prepare All Financial Statements
• Must be able to Prepare returns to ZRA, NAPSA, NHIMA and other Taxes/statutory returns
• Must be Acquainted with accounting standards obtaining in the public and private sectors
• Must be able to prepare financial plans and provide financial advice management
• Conduct Lectures for Full-time, and Distance classes in Accounting & Business courses
• Develop and improve course outlines, module and teaching materials for courses.
• Prepare lesson plans at the start of each term for the course.
• Be involved in other administrative duties as and when assigned by management.
• The Applicant should be a holder of a Bachelor’s Degree of Accounting
• ZICA Licentiate Qualification
• ZICA Registration Accredited Member
• Must have at least three (3) or more year(s) experience in an Accounting office
• Must have a Teaching Methodology qualification and experience in lecturing or teaching will be an added advantage
• Should not be over 50 years of age
Key Qualities and skills:
• Self-motivated and resourceful with strong intellectual ability
• Ability to research and create new knowledge
• Ability to be innovative in financial management
• Should be a goal getter and a team player
• Must be able to work with minimum supervision
• Must be articulate and have interpersonal skills
• High level of planning and organizing skills
• Good computer skills
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants should send their applications together with copies of educational and professional certificate and Curriculum Vitae with traceable references to the undersigned, on or before 18th November, 2022.
PO Box 640060
Or call 0977-723617/0953 596678
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.