Vacancy title: Accountant[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Agriculture, Food, and Natural Resources , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:Livestock Services
Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, July 05 2023
Date Posted: Friday, June 30 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Livestock Services is the leading supplier of inputs for both livestock & crop farming in Zambia. The central objective of the organisation is to provide a wide range of products to assist in cost effective production to both large & small-scale farmers. In addition, Livestock Services provides advisory services to famers in a variety of farming activities including dairy, aquaculture, agronomy, fencing, irrigation, animal health & other related agricultural activities.
Prepare management reports to provide timely information for decision making. Efficient & effective Treasury Management to ensure maintenance of sufficient funds to meet short-term & long-term obligations, minimise financing costs & maximise return on investment.
• Responsible for all internal Reporting including management reports, variance analysis, and financial forecasts.
• Data capture and reconciliation and ensuring data integrity of the general ledger.
• Preparation of financial forecasts to assist with business planning & decision-making.
• Treasury Management; monitoring of funding levels and preparation and review of cashflow forecasts.
• Tax filling and compliance
• Fixed Asset Management in accordance with reporting standards and internal policies.
• Payables and Receivables Management
• Liaising with various stakeholders i.e suppliers, customers, auditors, regulators etc
• Budget preparation and variance analysis
• Additional tasks as maybe assigned.
• Degree in Accounting, ACCA, CIMA, ZICA (ZICA REGISTERED)
• Minimum 3 years’ of experience
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Send applications to email@example.com including the following:
• Application letter
• Curriculum Vitae
• Copies of Qualifications, Transcripts & School Certificate
Closing Date: 5th July 2023 at 5pm.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.