Vacancy title: Accountant[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Construction , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:Lusen Construction LTD
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, July 07 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, June 29 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Lusen Construction is a privately owned construction company based in Lusaka Zambia that has been in the construction business for over 10 years, we pride ourselves having served and been part of major construction projects in country for both government and the private sector including NGO’s.
Lusen now seeks the services of
• Accurately input data in the company’s accounting system, ensuring completeness and accuracy of records.
• Handle cash reconciliation activities, including recording cash receipts, preparing bank deposits and withdrawals
• Regularly reconcile supplier statements with our accounting records, resolving any discrepancies and ensuring timely payments.
• Perform periodic reconciliation of customer accounts, identify outstanding balances, and coordinate with the sales team for collections.
• Conduct monthly bank reconciliations to ensure accuracy between bank statements and accounting records, promptly resolving any discrepancies
• Prepare and submit all statutory contributions including VAT, NAPSA, PAYE, NHIMA and All local Levys
• Communicate with customers and suppliers regarding outstanding balances, resolve any billing or payment issues, and maintain positive relationships.
• Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in accounting in Accounting.
• Professional Qualification and membership of an internationally recognized Institute like CA, ACCA, CIMA, CIS or equivalent.
• Member of ZICA.
• A minimum of 5 years working experience in accounting.
• High organizational skills and ability to work with minimum supervision
• Knowledge of an accounting package
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Not more 35 years of age
• Experience of working in construction industry will be an added advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Only applicants who meet the above qualifications should apply by sending your CV and Application Letter and Relevant documents to support your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before 7 July 2023.
If you do not hear from us after 14th July 2023 consider your application unsuccessful.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.