Jobs at:Mobile shaft Metals ltd
Deadline of this Job:
01 April 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 16, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Mobile shaft Metals ltd is a junior mining company, focused on copper, gold, lead and manganese exploration and production in Zambia. mobile shaft metals is a global mining and development company with a primary focus on the development of high-grade mineral deposits within the industrial and battery minerals sectors.
Mobile shaft metals ltd is committed to undertaking operations in a socially and environmentally responsible manner that is consistent with industry best practices and the safety and well-being of its people is core to the operational culture. mobile shaft metals is committed to safe and sustainable business practices which bring value to its employees, customers, shareholders and results in socials dividend to locals communities
The Accountant will be responsible for managing all company expenditures and accounts.
Essential Functions, but are not limited to:
• Review all financial commitments and payments requests to ensure compliance with MSML’s Policies and Procedures. Assists the Finance and Compliance Director in the preparation of field office financial reports and tracking of spending.
• Manage QuickBooks and financial reporting tasks. Ensure that all payment vouchers are supported by complete and accurate documentation including supporting schedules and statements.
• Assist in gathering supporting documents for auditors during annual audits and project audits.
• Perform physical verification of Assets at least once per year to ensure that all assets are accurately recorded on the inventory register.
• Assist in preparation of information required for monthly closings (including scanning of payment vouchers), year-end closing, reviews, and statutory reporting.
• Ensure that monthly transactions are posted in Quick Books Accounting Software on a timely basis and maintains accurate record keeping of all transactions.
• Manages the process of clearing bills, payments, and vouchers from Provincial Field Offices;
• Manages day to day finance, procedures, and systems, reviewing accounts payable documents for proper accuracy and completeness, and liaising with bank on all banking issues.
• Payment and liquidation of employee advances.
The candidate for the position of Accountant shall have at a minimum the following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field (or equivalent)
Skills and Experience:
• A minimum of 2 to 4 years of relevant accounting experience. Recent graduates with at least 2 years of Accounting experience.
• Expert Excel user, including pivot tables and advanced functions.
• Experience working with computers, especially MS Word and MS Excel
• Experience working with QuickBooks accounting software.
• Ability to multi‐task, meet deadlines, and work in rapidly changing, deadline‐driven environment.
• Ability to perform multiple tasks independently and to communicate findings with the directors.
• Detail-oriented and organized
• Professional level fluency in English, both written and oral.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply, send your application letter, resume and all credentials to: email@example.com, no later than April 01, 2022, listing “Accountant” in the Subject Line. Note: Emails submitted without a resume and/or Job Code in the Subject Line will not be reviewed.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.