Jobs at:Nash Holdings LTD
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, November 10 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, November 02 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• We are looking for an experienced and focused Accountant to be based at our factory in 13 miles Lusaka.
• Executing various accounting tasks by collaborating with team members.
• Maintaining company ledgers and daily financial transactions.
• Creating financial documents such as invoices, pay-orders, payables, receivables and purchase orders.
• Identify discrepancies in ledgers and accounts, tracking them to the source and correcting them.
• Verify payments and deposits made through the company account and coordinate with the bank.
• Carry out Bank reconciliations.
• Create daily, weekly and monthly reports for management and team members.
• Ensure NAPSA, PAYE and any Tax returns are paid on time.
• Keep track of clients owing the company.
• Make phone calls and send emails to make collections from clients who are still owing the company.
• Assisting in accounts audits, analysis, planning and forecasts.
• Use accounting best practices to carry out work.
• Ensure suppliers and vendors are paid for their services.
• Monitor activities at the factory.
• Collect daily reports from the factory to ensure smooth running.
• Assist with the purchase of office supplies as requested.
• Assist with the day to day tasks in the office.
• Assisting in the maintenance of documents received in the office.
• Full grade 12 certificate,Degree in Accounting or any related field.
• At least 4 years’ relevant experience
• Must be familiar with necessary accounting processes and systems.
• Must possess excellent reporting skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft package.
• Good accounting skills
• Ability to work within a given budget
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
• Suitably qualified candidates are advised to send their curriculum vitae and certificates to email@example.com by 6th November 2023.
• Females are encouraged to apply for this position.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.