Deadline of this Job:
Monday, July 31 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 25 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• To distribute the financial resources of a company, responsible for the budget planning, and to support the executive management team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company. Timely and accurately complete financial statements and complete the corresponding financial analysis. Independently and timely check creditor’s rights and debt items, and strengthen early warning management of debt receivable items. Responsible for monthly payroll preparations. Responsible for the overall ta declarations and management including Income tax, Vat, Paye and Napsa including and not limited to monthly, quarterly and annual tax declaration, familiarity with tax policies, statistical data submission, tax inspection, etc. Other work assigned by the Group Managing Director
• A degree in finance or business related field. Full membership of a professional qualification such as ZICA/ACCA/CIMA is advantageous. Active membership of ZICA is a pre-requisite.
Postgraduate degrees in financial management would also be an added advantage.
• 3 years experience in a big commercial organization.
Proven leadership skills and ability to work in a team; ability to network with government, mining and corporate sector and problem solving skills.
Should have a driving license.
Knowledge of Safety Products/Safety Industry will be an added advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Send application letter, indicating your desired salary and why you are suitable for this position with your CV (certificates are not required at this initial stage) to:-
• The Recruiter
• Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Closing Date: 31ST July 2023
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.