Jobs at:Radio Mano Community Station
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, October 05 2023
Date Posted: Friday, September 22 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Radio Mano Community is a media institution based in Kasama, Northern Province which is registered under the registrar of Societies on registration Number ORS/102/14/117.It is a Community Radio Station which is fully supported by the Community thereby making it a Non-Profit making organization.
• The station seeks to employ a qualified Accountant to spearhead the Accounts and Administration departments.
• The position is full time and based in Kasama.
• The position is for four years with possible extension depending on the performance.
• Overall Purpose of the Job
• The Accountant will be responsible for the finance functions of Radio Mano.
• Perform filling and record keeping tasks for all financial transactions
• Prepare monthly and quarterly accurate accounting statements and reports
• Prepare monthly online ZRA,NAPSA and NHIMA returns
• Prepare monthly payroll schedules on or before 21st of every month
• Must possess a full Grade Twelve Certificate
• ACCA Part 2/CIMA Part 2, ZICA Licentiate, Diploma in Accountancy. Degree in Accounting will be an added advantage.
• Paid up member of ZICA.
• Computer Literate, proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of Pastel Accounting software, Dove Payroll or similar Financial Accounting package is an added Advantage
• At least Three Years accounting and administrative experience
• Team player with excellent communication skills
Skills & Competences
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• Good understanding of standard accounting procedures
• Knowledge of online ZRA,NAPSA and NHIMA Return preparation
• Team player with excellent communication and customer service skills
• Ability to maintain financial records with accurate data entry skills
• Ability to work with minimum supervision and under pressure
• Time Management
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education:
Job application procedure
• Applicants should send a motivational letter and CV in one document which clearly states the applicant’s name and the position which is being applied for in the subject line to the email address below/submit their application to the address below by 29th September 2023.
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Plot 2731,Off Luwingu Road
• Radio Mano
• P.O Box 410577
• Interviews are scheduled for first week of October.
• Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.