Jobs at:Radisson Blu Mosi-Oa-Tunya Livingstone Resort
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, August 17 2023
Date Posted: Monday, July 31 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Ensuring the accuracy of financial documents, as well as compliance with laws & regulations.
2. Preparing & maintaining important financial reports
3. Preparing tax returns & ensuring that taxes are paid properly on time.
4. Evaluating financial operations to recommend best practices
5. Offering guidance on cost reduction, revenue enhancement & profit maximization.
6. Conducting risk assessment.
• ZICA Member
• 4 years experience in a similar role
• Firm but fair personality
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education:
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.