Jobs at:Recruitment Matters Africa
Deadline of this Job:
03 June 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 24, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client is looking for an Accountant to join their team
• Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
• Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
• Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
• Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
• Maintaining accurate financial records.
• Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
• Computing taxes.
• Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
• Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
• Key Skills
• Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
• Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
• Ethical behavior.
Attention to detail.
• Job Role: Accountant
• Industry: Accountancy / Finance
• Salary: neg
3 Years of Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
• More education or experience may be preferred.
• Special licenses or certification may be required.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.