Jobs at:Recruitment Matters Africa
Deadline of this Job:
21 June 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 14, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client in the manufacturing FMCG industry is looking for an Accountant to join their team
• Monitoring daily communications and answering any queries.
• Preparing statutory accounts.
• Ensuring payments, amounts and records are correct.
• Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
• Recording and filing cash transactions.
• Controlling credit and chasing debt.
• Invoice processing and filing.
• Processing expense requests for the accountant to approve.
• Bank reconciliation.
• Liaising with third party providers, clients and suppliers.
• Updating and maintaining procedural documentation.
• Daily entering of transactions in Pastel system, managing cash n bank, etc
• Ability to work as part of a team and take direction accurately.
• Analytical thinker and problem solver.
• Competent IT skills, particularly proficiency with spreadsheet software.
• High level of accuracy.
• Extremely organised in a manner that is easily read by others.
• Trustworthy and discreet when dealing with confidential information.
• Job Role: Accountant
• Industry: Accountancy / Finance
• Salary: NEG
2 Years of Experience
• Familiar with Pastel
• ZICA / ACCA qualification
• 2 years accounting experience
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.