Jobs at:Renaisense Enterprises Limited
Deadline of this Job:
25 March 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 22, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Renaisense facilitates life transformation and optimisation of individuals and groups through counselling, psychotherapy, psychiatry, coaching and training.
Renaisense offers an innovative and integrated full service addressing every need associated with mental health and wellness. This includes psychological, therapeutic, and psychiatric aspects of a client’s need. We offer unique, first-class care combined with a personal, friendly approach to help you feel right at home.
Our team celebrates and boasts of its diversity made up of some of the most highly regarded specialists in their field. Consultant Psychiatrists, Psychologists and Psychotherapists along with coaches and admin staff are on hand to address a myriad of wellness issues that our clients face.
At Renaisense, we apply only the best approaches and methods of intervention derived from decades of scientific research from across the globe. We deeply value the diversity of our clients and our commitment to delivering an exceptional experience with us is unmatched.
Become part of a professional and exceptional work environment that sets an example among employers in the region and beyond!
The Accountant is responsible for ensuring appropriate systems and procedures (payroll, cash management, collections, supplier payments, budgeting, and other related aspects) are followed. The Accountant ensures business finances are handled in a manner that is cost-effective, timely, with proper internal controls and complies with any set terms. The Accountant will perform the daily cash management functions required in maintaining Renaisense bank accounts. The Accountant will directly report to the Head of Operations and will work hand-in-hand with a supporting Accounting firm.
• Manage all accounting transactions
• Prepare budget forecasts
• Publish financial statements timely
• Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
• Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
• Ensure timely bank payments
• Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
• Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
• Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
• Audit financial transactions and documents
• Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
• Comply with financial policies and regulations
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, related field or equivalent and 1- 3 years of experience.
• Results-oriented and focused, with the ability to follow guidelines and controls required of the position.
• Budgeting, financial analysis, and MS Excel skills required.
• Proficiency with accounting software (QuickBooks preferred), Word, PowerPoint and Access.
• Demonstrated team player with effective cross-cultural interpersonal skills; able to develop and communicate a common vision among diverse and lead multidisciplinary teams.
• Verbal and written fluency in English, along with strong communications, interpersonal, and presentation skills
• Ability to follow guidelines and controls required of the position.
• High level of integrity and impeccable record in previous accounting positions
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.