Vacancy title: Accountant[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Professional Services , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:Sino Metals Leach Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
23 November 2022
Date Posted: Monday, November 21, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Sino Metals Leach Zambia limited, a subsidiary of CNMC group, a Sino Metals Leach Zambia limited, a subsidiary of CNMC group, a mining Company located in Chambishi Area on the Copperbelt engaged in extraction of copper and other minerals – Producer of: Copper Cathodes and Copper Blisters.
Sino Metals Leach Zambia is inviting applications to fill the vacant position of Accountant in Chambishi on the Copperbelt province of Zambia.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your duties will include but not limited to the following.
• Development, implementation and support the entities objectivity through continual audit of policies and procedures to ensure compliance with company requirements for Accounting Records and standards, Taxation and Asset protection and internal financial controls
• Recording of Financial and business transactions in the accounting software
• Tax management- (VAT Payable/Claim, VAT credibility report, (withholding VAT and Withholding Tax) PAYE, Skill Development and Mineral Royalty)
• Filling of E returns NAPSA and NHIMA
• Assist in Tax Audit processes with ZRA and External Auditors.
• Bank, Payable and receivable reconciliation.
Minimum Education Qualifications, Experience and Competencies:
• Must be a holder of CA Zambia II, ACCA II, CIMA II, Diploma in Accountancy, or any Finance related field.
• Bachelor of Accountancy would be an added advantage.
• A member of ZiCA.
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
• Methodical, honest and integrity.
• Age 25 and above.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.