Jobs at:TKN Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
31 March 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 23, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our Company is seeking trustworthy candidates who work efficiently. The role requires working with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management. The candidate should have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations and possess strong computer and verbal and written communication skills.
• Complying with all company and local accounting and financial regulations.
• Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
• Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
• Presenting data to managers, and other entities.
• Maintaining accurate financial records.
• Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
• Computing taxes.
• Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
• Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
• Book keeping
• Knowledge of Pastel
• Pastel Implementation and Management.
• Implementation Of Standard Office Procedures
• Generating Financial Reports Crisis Management
• Cash Flow Management
• Supervision Of Finance and Admin Departments including Drivers
• Reconciling bank statements
• ZRA returns
• NAPSA returns
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.