Jobs at:Tyche Global Logistics Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, September 20 2023
Date Posted: Saturday, September 16 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• The Accountant will be based in Lusaka, Zambia and is primarily responsible for executing the daily accounting activities in support of our company.
• Reconciliation of general ledger vs sub-ledger for debtors and creditors.
• Preparation of cost reports
• Preparation of monthly management accounts
• Inventory management and stocks control
• Ensure tax & other statutory return are submitted & paid on time
• Cash management and ensuring controls are in place that will ensure efficient cash reconciliation
• Preparation of bank reconciliation reports
• Ensuring timely posting of receipts, debtors reconciliation
• Co-ordination of the year end audit & other audits & preparation of yearly financial statements
• Full Member of ZICA, ACCA or CIMA
• Minimum of Degree in Finance or Accounting
• Minimum of 5 years’ work experience
• Experience in a Transport and Logistics Company is an added advantage.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft excel & ERP software
• Excellent analytical and numerical abilities
• Good communication skills
• Strong attention to details
• Cost management
• Team player
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• To apply for this position, please send your curriculum vitae, cover letter and supporting documents to email@example.com Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.