Vacancy title: Accountant[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Mining , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:Uluse Minerals Limited
Deadline of this Job:
31 January 2023
Date Posted: Saturday, January 21, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Uluse Minerals Limited is a mining company located in Kabwe looking for a Human Resources Manager, Qualified Accountant and Geological Surveyor.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your duties will include but not limited to the following.
• Development, implementation and support the entities objectivity through continual audit of policies and procedures to ensure compliance with company requirements for Accounting Records and standards, Taxation and Asset protection and internal financial controls.
• Recording of Financial and business transactions in the accounting software package.
• Tax management- (VAT Payable/Claim, VAT credibility report, Withholding VAT, Withholding Tax, PAYE and Mineral Royalty).
• Assist in Tax Audit processes with ZRA and External Auditors.
• Bank, Payable and receivable reconciliation.
Minimum Education Qualifications, Experience and Competencies:
• Must have at least 3-5 years relevant work experience.
• Must be a holder of CA Zambia II, ACCA II, CIMA II, Degree in Accountancy, or any Finance related field.
• A member of ZICA.
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
• Demonstrates understanding of the relationship between time, resource allocation, and the Firm’s profitability and productivity.
• Keeps accurate and effective records of own time.
• Completes own work within timescale and to budget.
• Able to work under minimal supervision
• Builds constructive relationships with other team members.
• Provides relevant feedback to the team leader or supervisor in a timely manner.
• Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
The closing date for receipt of applications is Tuesday, 31st January 2023. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please send your application letter and other credentials as a single PDF and state the email subject based on the role you are applying for to – email@example.com
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.