Jobs at:Varlostyle Logistics Limited
Deadline of this Job:
25 May 2022
Date Posted: Monday, May 16, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Accountant will ensure that the company makes critical financial decisions by collecting, tracking, and correcting its finances. The person will also ensure that the company fulfills all relevant legal obligations as required by law.
• Proven experience in Accounting.
• Proficiency in the use of accounting software
• Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills
• Accountability and honesty.
• Ability to work well with others
• Attention to detail
• Completing routine clerical and accounting tasks.
• Preparing budgets, maintaining reports, and completing basic bookkeeping and accounting duties for the company.
• Managing Payroll.
• Prepare accurate financial reports, schedules, and reconciliations for audit purposes
• Preparing tax returns and making sure that taxes are paid properly and on time.
• Any other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
• Minimum of a diploma in Accounting or related field from a reputable institution of higher learning.
• Must have minimum 3 years’ experience, preferably in the transport sector.
• Other relevant trainings and certifications.
• Ability to communicate in English.
Location of Assignments
The location of all the assignments is Lusaka, Zambia.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Send electronic submissions of your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 25st May 2022 at 23:59 hours. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please include clearly your name and the position in the subject line of your email (E.g., Frank Zulu_Accountant).
Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement when applying for this role.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.