Deadline of this Job:
15 January 2022
Date Posted: Saturday, January 08, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are Looking for a Business Development Manager with an Accounting background. Our Group of Companies are multi-faceted with Consultancy, Logistics and Haulage at the core, while pursuing other new interests.
The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and conducting cyclical audits. Moreover, the candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and possess a strong business acumen.
The Business Development Manager will overlook and manage the financial department and ensure compliance on all statutory obligations.
Key Duties and responsibilities:
• Organize and process the payrolls, generate NAPSA returns and Tax Returns
• Invoicing, Bookkeeping and Management Accounts/ Financial statements
• Budgeting, establishing financial controls and accounting processes, etc
• Develop comprehensive knowledge about the businesses and able to prepare business plans and seek new opportunities
• Analyze current and past expenses, sales, product deficiencies, and revenues. Engage in market research in order to identify new opportunities for business
• Prepare monthly Profit and Loss statements
• Able to address any business development and operational assignments assigned
• Full Grade Twelve Certificate with credits or better in English and Mathematics.
• Final Stage ACCA or its equivalent as a minimum.
• Minimum of Five (5) years’ work firstname.lastname@example.org
• Experience in Logistics or Manufacturing Industry will be an added advantage
• Valid practicing license from ZICA and must be a fully paid Member.
• Proficiency in Microsoft office suits/SAP applications
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.