Jobs at:Ship-It Logistics Limited
Deadline of this Job:
19 March 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, March 10, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Shipit is built around the simple concept that the customer comes first. shipit employees are entrepreneurial and dynamic, smart, customer centric, fun and have the shared ambition of Shipit being the leading e commerce company in Zambia. The Finance and Admin officer role reports to the managing director of a leading e-commerce company. The role involves the preparation of management annual accounts and projections.
• Competency in Excel and the ability to manage staff and regular oversight are essential.
• Manage and coordinate office operations
• At least 3 years of experience and 2 in a supervisory position are essential.
• Implement, manage and maintain record keeping,
• Prepare all financial reports (monthly management accounts, budgets, etc)
• Finding innovative ways to grow revenue and increase margins.
• Financial planning
• Prepare and respond to audit requests
• Perform any other duties as assigned
• Analysis work for the audits eg. computer expenses from the general ledger account, analyze the various rents paid, and photocopy the necessary documentation. File these in the file to be sent to the auditors and so on.
• Reconciliations for general ledger accounts. e.g. reconcile inter-company accounts
• Reconciliations for creditors and debtors
• 5 years plus
• Diploma Level
• BSc Accounting / ACCA/Cima
• Diploma in Administration or equivalent
• MS Office / Excel /Palladium or other accounting packages
• Administrative work / Basic Accounting
• Communicate effectively
• Ensure efficient controls and processes are adopted and implemented
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
• Work efficiently
• Writing, Purchase Order, and Payments Requisitions for payments to be done
• TEAMS – Sales and List of Invoices Schedules, Projects schedule
• Manage a Team Effectively
• Meet Deadlines
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.