Vacancy title: Accounting Assistant-Payroll[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Construction , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:JCHX Mining Construction Zambia LTD
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, May 22 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, May 18 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Ensuring that, the organizations payroll policies, procedures and standard are implemented effectively and, in a manner, consistent with the development of payroll error-free culture in the workforce.
• To manage the accurate and timely payment of wages and salaries and prepare monthly payroll reports such as PAYE, NAPSA, Worker's Compensation Fund, NHIMA.
• To review payrolls for compliance with the Domestic Taxes Division (ZRA) and the social security Administration (NAPSA).
• To maintain pay record for JCHX employees, to ensure accurate integration of such records with the payroll and benefit systems.
• To prepare and postings of all payrolls related journals into company's financial accounting system.
Experience and Qualification
• Grade 12 school certificate or equivalent
• Degree or Diploma in finance, ACCA2, CIMA intermediate or related field.
• Minimumtwo (2) or three (3) years of relevant experience.
• Solid computer skills in Microsoft office suite, applications and excel.
• Member of Zambia institute of Chartered Accountants (ZICA)
• Ability to plan, develop payroll program.
• Sound understanding and experience of principles and practice in payroll management.
• Understanding of PAYE and NAPSA Compliance in Zambian tax regime and pension fund.
• Valid Silicosis
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
CVs and cover letters to be addressed:-
The Human Resources Manager JCHX Mining Construction Zambia Ltd
PO BOX 10 Chambishi
Applicants should submit their applications with detailed curriculum vitae and relevant supporting documents to the address below on or before 22ND May, 2023. Chambishi: Pigeon Box at NFCA Gate.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.