Jobs at:Zambeef Products PLC
Deadline of this Job:
06 August 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, August 02, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Zambeef Products PLC is the largest integrated cold chain food.
Accounting Clerk – Huntley Farm (1)
The required Skills for this Role Include:
• Raising External/Internal Orders.
• Accurate and complete data capturing
• Disbursing cash to departmental staff in line with company policy
• Receiving and verifying retirements from users and processing replenishments based of verified returns
• Managing cash balances ensuring the safety thereof judiciously
• Reconciling all movements and cash balances regularly
The Required Qualifications are:
• Full Grade 12 School Certificate.
• Entry Level Professional Qualification or equivalent and actively upgrading to ACCA/ZICA/CIMA or first degree
• Minimum three years’ experience in cash, debtors and creditors management
• Knowledge of ERP packages specifically Pastel Evolution and strong Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point skills
The Required Attributes Include:
• Physically fit.
• Strong, conceptual and problem-solving skills.
• Must pay attention to detail with analytical reasoning and competence.
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Must have an eye for improvement and value addition at all times.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to submit their applications letters, with detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of certificates, and contact details of three (3) referees to:
THE HR OPERATIONS MANAGER
Zambeef Products PLC
P/B 17, Woodlands
NB. All internal applicants are required to get approval from their Heads of Departments before applying for the job. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Zambeef Products PLC values gender diversity in the recruitment process as we promote gender equality.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 6th August, 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.