Deadline of this Job:
19 April 2022
Date Posted: Monday, April 11, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Operating the accounting function of a trading and manufacturing SME company. Tasks include, but not limited to:
• Initiates and processes financial transactions involving income, expenses and balance sheet accounts.
• Process monthly GL reconciliations on income, expenses, and nominal ledgers to ensure accuracy of balances reported in financial statements.
• Counter check receipts and other financial documentation for accuracy and completeness
• Maintaining records of financial transactions by establishing accounts and posting transactions
• Maintaining historical records by filing documents.
• Maintaining accurate financial records
• Preparation of all statutory returns viz aviz Taxes, NHIMA, NAPSA
• Other tasks as assigned by The Director.
• Must be a holder of an Accountancy profession, or any Finance related field;
• Bachelor of Accountancy, finance, business administration, or other relevant discipline would be an added advantage;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Must be computer literate (in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.