Jobs at:LendingScape Limited
Deadline of this Job:
18 March 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, March 17, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are looking for a driven Accounting Intern with a basic understanding of IFRSs and financial principles and terms who is ready for an immersive, real-world experience. Under the supervision of our staff, the Accounting Intern can expect to participate in the preparation of journal entries and financial reports, analyze actual financial data, learn more about accounting software, and assist with other accounting activities. You should be a motivated team player who can maintain efficiency and accuracy when multitasking.
To be a strong candidate for an Accounting Internship, you should possess an understanding of accounting and financial principles and a positive attitude. You should be collaborative, trustworthy, receptive to feedback, and eager to learn.
• Organize a financial filing system that is easily accessible.
• Prepare financial / accounting reports to be presented to senior management.
• Track all payments made for tax preparation and follow up on returns.
• Speak to clients about payments, refunds and statements.
• Ensure that all clients receive their financial statements on time.
• Ensure accuracy of financial statements, making sure that the final figures on statements are correct.
• Assist with the balancing of the office/department budget.
• Assisting in the preparation of monthly financial reports
• Maintaining journal and general ledger entries
• Assisting with coordinating of audits and annual forecasting
• Undertaking data entries and balance sheet reconciliations
• Performing administrative duties such as preparing invoices and updating accounting files, as and when required
• Cross-checking financial statements and data for accuracy
• Using accounting software when performing accounting duties such as generating financial reports
• Preparing and verifying expense reports and statements
• Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
• Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
• Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
• Must be a recent graduate or actively working towards a Bachelor’s / Masters in Accounting or CIMA, ACCA or CA
• Satisfactory completion of introductory accounting courses and a basic understanding of accounting and financial principles.
• Aptitude for math, proficiency with computers.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
• Motivation and a strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.