Vacancy title: Accounting Officer[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Manufacturing , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:National Breweries Plc
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, May 05 2023
Date Posted: Saturday, April 29 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
National Breweries Plc is Zambia’s leading producer and distributor of Traditional African Beer. Our affiliation to Delta Beverages gives our employees a sense of pride and that of belonging to one of the biggest international brewing companies in the world. The Company offers opportunities for all to learn develop and grow, whilst offering challenging career opportunities for lateral or vertical advancement.
We are inviting applications to fill the following vacant position:
POSITION: ACCOUNTING OFFICER
Reporting to the Finance and Administration Manager, the successful candidate will be accountable for the following:
• Preparing weekly and monthly income statements for Lusaka Brewery.
• Performing weekly/monthly throughput reconciliations for raw materials, work-in-progress, and finished goods.
• Custodian of manufacturing monthly control accounts.
• Supervision of the stores function – raw materials and spares.
• Coordinating and conducting spot stock counts for raw materials and spares.
• Preparing and posting of journals in SAP.
• Monitor and ensure real time processing of manufacturing transactions in SAP.
• Reviewing and checking of monthly accruals and real time updating of the quarterly BOM.
• Coordinating internal and external audits.
• Managing and reviewing the quarterly risk register.
• Coordinating and updating the manufacturing headcount, overtime and leave liability.
• Performing any other duties as they arise in manufacturing.
• Cost control management (manufacturing leakages and overheads).
This job is particularly suitable for candidates who meet the following minimum requirements:
• Full Grade 12 Certificate with Six (6) Credits.
• Bachelor of Accountancy degree /ZICA/CIMA/ACCA.
• Five years’ experience in an accounting environment.
• Experience with SAP will be an added advantage.
• Excellent computer skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Qualified and experienced persons should send their applications and CV’s not later than 5th May 2023 to;
The Human Resource Business Partner
National Breweries Plc
Sheki Sheki Road
PO Box 35135
Email address: email@example.com
(Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to & all attachments should be in a single PDF File. Kindly state the position in the subject line)
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.