Accounting Officer x2
Jobs at:National Breweries Plc
Deadline of this Job:
25 August 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 24, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• National Breweries Plc is Zambia’s leading producer and distributor of Traditional African Beer. Our affiliation to Delta Beverages gives our employees a sense of pride and that of belonging to one of the biggest international brewing companies in the world. The Company offers opportunities for all to learn develop and grow, whilst offering challenging career opportunities for lateral or vertical advancement.
• We are inviting applications to fill the following vacant position:
Reporting to the Finance and Administration Manager, the successful candidate will be accountable for the following:
• Supervising Clerks and Brewery stock processing
• Investigating and checking stock variances
• Preparing Daily and weekly finance reports (Mancom and maize receipts schedule)
• Monitoring and authorizing movement of beer ex-market, plant, and sub-depots.
• Assisting Accountant on budget and budgeting control.
• Preparing stock movement report for the brewery.
• Month end processing and reporting.
• Preparing Control account reconciliations.
• Checking Creditors and Debtors reconciliations.
• Checking daily route settlement.
• Assisting Accountant on checking sub-depots systems and controls.
• Implementing gate pass system.
• Assisting Accountant and Depot Controllers on daily and monthly stock counts.
This job is particularly suitable for candidates who meet the following minimum requirements:
• Degree or Diploma in Accounting or equivalent.
• At least 2 years’ experience in Operations Environment.
• Possess high levels of computer literacy.
• Working knowledge of manufacturing and environmental systems-SAP
• Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
• He/she should have an innovative, analytical, and inquiring mind.
• Ability to handle queries and resolve them timeously.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
• Interested persons should send their applications and CV’s not later than 25th August 2022 to.
• The Human Resource Specialist
• National Breweries Plc
• Sheki Sheki Road
• PO Box 35135
• Email address: email@example.com
(Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to & all attachments should be in a single PDF File. Kindly state the position in the subject line)
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.