Vacancy title: Accounting and Admin Manager[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Professional Services , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:Talent House Limited
Deadline of this Job:
22 August 2022
Date Posted: Monday, August 08, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our Clients are looking for an Accounting and Admin Manager to join their team.
This role requires exceptional knowledge of MS Excel and other accounting software. To succeed in this role, the candidate will be required to have previous experience in an accounting role where they have managed bookkeeping, financial reporting and the accounting system.
The candidate will compile and execute financial statements, ensure timely payments of invoices and bills and lead relevant audit processes. This role will require someone who is very organised and has a natural flair and interest in numbers. We see this role as a growth opportunity for anyone who wants to build their leadership skills and support the firm in asking strategic questions regarding the balance sheet, budget and cost-saving opportunities.
• Lead monthly closing and reporting of the accounts
• Reconcile general ledgers and prepare financial transaction reports such as income and loss statements, balance sheets, and account reconciliations
• Prepare staff payroll and file the necessary legal statutory requirements
• Manage the risk of issues in financial reporting across auditors and government entities.
• Process accounts receivable and accounts payable and run monthly client invoices
• Coordinate tax filings/audits and work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure tax compliance
• Lead and become our point of contact in our year-end audit
• Respond to client and staff inquiries concerning invoices, payments, salaries and any other related matters
• Overseeing general office staff and related administrative operations
• Coordinating domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations.
• Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels.
• Manage country banking relationships and monitor bank balances, mitigating the risk of collusion/fraud.
• Ensure that cash is managed efficiently and is available for normal business operations
• Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Accounting from a reputable institution
• Part ACCA/CIMA/ZICA
• Exceptional knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and accounting procedures
• Proficient in MS Excel, data entry, and an accounting software
• Can maintain strict confidentiality when handling financial data
• Attention to detail, analytical skills
• Good spoken and written communication skills
• Experience working in a law firm or consulting firm as an accountant or bookkeeper will be an advantage.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.