Vacancy title: Accounts Assistant – Debtors[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Health Care , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at: Augusta Limited
Deadline of this Job:
15 July 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, July 14, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Prepares, posts, verifies, and records customer payments and transactions related to accounts receivables (Cash & Bank posting on a daily basis),
• Maintains and updates customer files with the required KYC documents & Credit Application Forms,
• Drafts correspondence for standard past-due accounts and collections, identifies default accounts by reviewing files, and contacts default accountholders to request payment,
• Creates reports regarding the current status of customer accounts as requested,
• Researches customer discrepancies and past-due amounts with the assistance of the Collections Manager and other staff.
• Collaborates with the Collections Manager to reconcile accounts receivable on a periodic (at least bimonthly) basis.
• Copies, files, and retrieves materials for accounts receivable as needed.
• Relays changes of information to appropriate employees.
• Performs other related duties as assigned
Required Skills/Abilities –
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
• Proficient in Microsoft Office specially Excel,
• Ability to anticipate work needs and interact professionally with customers.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Education and Experience –
• High school diploma or equivalent required; Associates or Bachelors degree in Accounting preferred.
• At least one year of related experience required.
• High school diploma or equivalent required; Associates or Bachelors degree in Accounting preferred. • At least one year of related experience required. ">
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.