Jobs at:Cochrane Trucking LTD
Deadline of this Job:
23 June 2023
Date Posted: Friday, June 16, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Responsible for supplier account reconciliations and management
• Monitor tax liabilities and ensure tax liabilities are paid on time
• Responsible for preparation of payment schedules
• Analyse all accounts on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis to ensure accuracy
• Responsible for keeping records of all invoices and ensuring timely payments
• Liase with suppliers and spearhead the procurement of spares to ensure information provided is to required standard and prompt payments follow.
• Responsible for the fixed asset inventory/Register and production of reports pertaining the same.
• To carry out calculation of fuel consumption for trucks in the fleet and perform fuel analysis
• Responsible for reporting of any abnormalities
• To handle expense analysis and reporting
• To ensure all transactions are properly posted in Sage system (ERP)
• To ensure that all accounts are up to date and properly filed
• To perform Bank reconciliations
• Perform other accounting duties as assigned by management or supervisor
• Degree in Accounting and Finance or equivalent
• Experience in using the SAGE/SAP package
• Able to work with minimum supervision
• Proficient knowledge of excel
• Minimum of 3 years experience in the transport and logistics industry will be an added advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.