Jobs at:CopperCash Credit Limited
Deadline of this Job:
28 May 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 24, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
CopperCash Credit Limited is registered lending institution which gives Cash Salary Advance and Short Term Loans to all Civil Servants in Zambia which has been in operational for over two years. The company seeks the service of an accounts assistant to be based in our Lusaka operations
Accounts assistants supply administrative support to accountants by performing clerical tasks such as filing, handling mail, making phone calls, replying to emails and basic bookkeeping as well quality assurance.
Accounts assistant qualifications / requirements
The applicant should possess the following or equivalent
• Diploma in Accounting and Finance
• ZICA Licentiate or CA Application Advanced Diploma in Accountancy Level.
Duties and responsibilities
• Monitoring daily communications and answering any queries.
• Preparing statutory accounts.
• Payroll preparations
• Ensuring payments, amounts and records are correct.
• Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
• Recording and filing cash transactions.
• Controlling credit and chasing debt.
• Invoice processing and filing.
• Processing expense requests for the accountant to approve.
• Bank reconciliation.
• Liaising with third party providers, clients and suppliers.
• Updating and maintaining procedural loan documentation.
• Quality assurance in line with CopperCash Credit Limited’s credit policy.
Key skills and competence
• Ability to work as part of a team and take direction accurately.
• Analytical thinker and problem solver.
• Competent IT skills, particularly proficiency with spreadsheet software.
• High level of accuracy.
• Extremely organised in a manner that is easily read by others.
• Trustworthy and discreet when dealing with confidential information.
• Administrative skills.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
CopperCash Credit is an equal employment opportunity for all, and if you meet the above qualification send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before 28th May, 2022
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.