Vacancy title: Accounts Assistant[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Health Care , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:Family Trust Medical Centre
Deadline of this Job:
02 December 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 29, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Type: Full-time Two (2) Year Fixed Term Contract
The successful applicant will provide financial support to manager by undertaking daily accounting activities in order to enhance accountability of funds.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be required to:
• Accurately maintain books of account in order to facilitate efficient storage and retrieval of information
• Undertake timely banking of revenue collections in order to safeguard funds
• Timely preparation of monthly expenditure statements in order to monitor levels of expenditure
• Timely preparation of financial reports in order to facilitate decision making
• Make electronic, cheque and cash payments
• Handle all records for daily cash sales, card payments, insurance, give invoices and receipts to clients.
• Debt recovery
• Ensure NAPSA, PAYE, NHIMA are is submitted and payments are made on time
• Filling of PACRA Annual returns.
• Ensure compliance certificates from statutory bodies are collected and filed.
• Preparation of monthly Payroll and printing of pay slips.
• Preparation of records for the year end external Audits
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications:
The candidate must possess;
• Full Grade 12 Certificate
• ZICA Licentiate / Advanced Diploma or Degree in Accountancy/ ACCA Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business/ CIMA Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting or equivalent.
• Minimum of three (3) years proven relevant experience
• Good Interpersonal and Communication Skills
• Must be a member of ZICA
• Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and pastel
• Analytical skills
• Able to communicate effectively in English
• Proactive and Team Player
• Ability to manage multiple priorities
• Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision
• Ability to handle confidential information ethically and with integrity
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
a) All applications should clearly state the position and site being applied for and must, either be lodged directly at the Hospital office or emailed to the addresses below:
The Hospital Manager,
Family Trust Medical Centre,
Plot No: 25589,
Mosi – O – Tunya Road,
P.O. Box RW 50182,
b) Applications must be submitted together with Curriculum Vitae, Photocopies of National Registration Card, Proof of membership to relevant professional institutions and regulatory authorities, academic and professional qualifications to the address above.
c) The deadline for receiving applications is Friday, 2nd December, 2022 at 5 PM CAT.
d) Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interviews.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.