Jobs at:Health Professions Council of Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
09 June 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 06, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To undertake revenue collection and accounting in order to ensure proper accountability of public funds.
• Prepares and maintains effectively financial records in order to ensure accurate accounting. preservation and provisions of accounting information.
• Prepares timely payment vouchers in order to facilitate processing of transactions.
• Undertakes timely retirement of imprests in order to facilitate re-imbursement and accountability.
• Undertakes timely collection and banking of revenue in order to safeguard public funds.
• Prepares timely bank reconciliation statements to facilitate accountability.
Knowledge and skills requirements:
Minimum Primary/Secondary Education:
• Form V School/Full Grade 12 Certificate
Minimum Vocational/Professional Qualifications:
• ZICA Licentiate or equivalent
Minimum Relevant Pre-Job Experience:
• One (1) year experience
• Able to write technical and analytical reports
• Able to communicate effectively in English
• Computer literate
• Knowledge of accounting packages
• Analytical skills
• Interpersonal Skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
Please, note that, only applicants who meet the requirements are encouraged to apply and send Application letters including their daily contact phone numbers, detailed Curriculum Vitae, enclosed certified photocopies of Green National Registration Card, Academic and Professional Certificates and three traceable referees with their phone numbers and email addresses in Softcopy form to:
The Registrar/Chief Executive Officer
Health Professions Council of Zambia
No hardcopy applications will be admissible
Closing date: Friday, 9 June, 2023, 16:00 Hours. Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to and acknowledged by phone/Email.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.