Jobs at:Lusaka South Multi Facility Economic Zone
Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, November 15 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, November 09 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• To Assist Manage Financial Activities And Apply Accounting Principles To Analyse Financial Information In Order To Prepare Accurate And Timely Financial Reports.
Job Key Accountabilities
Key Result — Area Principal Accountabilities (Main Duties)
• Financial Statements
• Accurately Preparation And Submission Of Financial Reports To Facilitate Decision Making
• Updates Cash Books On A Regular And Timely Basis And Ensure Petty Cash Is Properly Secured And Approving Payments Vouchers
• Ensure That Reminders Are Sent To Members Of Staff With Pending Retriable Imprest And Adequate Supporting Documents Are Attached.
• Ensure All Outstanding Retriable Imprest If Any Are Receipted And Deposited In The Company Account Within Forty-Eight Hours.
• Payment Verification
• Ensures That All Payments Made Are Backed By Funds In Cash Book, As Well As Payment Follow-Ups From Customers.
• Conducts Bank Reconciliations Every Month
• Undertake Timely The Receipt And Recording Of Revenue To Enhance Accountability
• Effectively Undertake The Banking Of Revenue To Safeguard Company Funds
• Effectively Undertake The Issuance Of Payments To Meet Company Obligations
• Provide Any Management Accountancy Issues To Ensure That Managers And Staff Understand Financial And Budgetary Requirements
Qualifications & Experience:
• CA Diploma / ACCA II / CIMA II or equivalent.
• Fully paid-up Technician or Licentiate Member of the ZICA
• Atleast 3 years relevant work experience
• Interpersonal skills
• In-depth understanding of accounting and management principles
• Analytical skills
• Knowledge of accounting packages
• Good communication skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
• Candidates who meet the specified requirements are encouraged to apply by submitting their application together with an updated Curriculum Vitae, copy of National Registration Card and certified copies of academic and professional certificates as a single document to email@example.com not later than Wednesday 15th November 2023.
• Lusaka South Multi Facility Economic Zone is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without discrimination on basis of colour, tribe, race, religion, belief, gender, disability, marital status and ethnicity.
• All applications should be addressed to:
• The Managing Director
Lusaka South Multi Facility Economic Zone
Plot F10723, Chifwema Road
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.