Jobs at:Mukuba University
Deadline of this Job:
24 June 2022
Date Posted: Monday, June 13, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The University is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions.
Accounts Assistant (1 Position)
To perform routine accounting activities ranging from processing payables, receivables and general maintenance of accounting records in the Finance Department.
• Provides information pertaining to commitment register, receipt and payment, cash books and bank reconciliations.
• Control and co-ordinate the compilation of transactions and postings to various ledger accounts, to facilitate the extraction of trial balance and preparation of final financial statements.
• Collects, collates all budget estimates from schools/directorates and central services department for calculation and consolidation.
• Collects information from schools/directorate/departments on acquisitions of fixed assets by the University through purchases and donations.
• Prepares periodical ledgers accounting reports on monthly, quarterly and annual basis for management decision making.
• Performs any other duties lawfully assigned by the supervisor.
• Grade 12 certificate with Five (5) “O” Levels including Mathematics and English
• Level II ACCA/CIMA/Diploma in Accountancy or its equivalent.
• Demonstrable Knowledge of accounting software such as Pastel and Aruti Systems
• Three (03) years’ experience in Tertiary institution will be an added advantage.
• Fully Paid up ZICA Member
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested persons who meet the stated requirements in any of the positions should submit their applications enclosing detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of academic and professional certificates and names of three (3) traceable referees, two (2) of whom must be professionally acquainted with the applicant to:
The Registrar, Mukuba University,
Itimpi, off Chingola Road, P.O. BOX 20382,
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday, 24th June, 2022
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.