Vacancy title: Accounts Assistant[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Manufacturing , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:Newcrest lime limited
Deadline of this Job:
Sunday, April 30 2023
Date Posted:Sunday, April 30 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Prepares daily cash flows, banking of sales collections, posts receipts and payments to the cash book and managing petty cash and document filing.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Preparation of daily cash flows capturing all receipts and payments for management decision making.
2. Deposits company money daily in accordance with laid down procedures
3. Prepares cheques/online payments and submits same for superior approval.
4. Posts receipts and vouchers to the Cash Book to provide data for the preparation of financial statements.
5. Maintain proper filing system for easy retrieval and reference purposes.
6. Ensures all documents for monthly bank reconciliations are made available.
7. Ensures all receipts and invoices for the purposes of Value Added Tax and other taxes are made available as and when they are needed.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
1. Analytical, numerical with computational skills
2. Ability to use Microsoft Office Applications
3. Conversant with relevant accounting packages like Tally, Pastel etc.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
1. Grade 12 School Certificate with at least a credit or better in English and Mathematics.
2. Diploma in Finance, Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent.
3. At least 4 years experience in a busy accounting environment.
4. A member of ZICA
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
If you meet the required minimum qualifications, please send in your application using the email provided below. Ensure you indicate the position in the subject part of your email.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.