Jobs at:Patents and Companies Registration Agency (PACRA)
Deadline of this Job:
30 April 2022
Date Posted: Sunday, April 03, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Patents and Companies Registration Agency (PACRA) is a corporate body established under the PACRA Act No. 4 of 2020. The Agency is inviting applications from suitably qualified, dynamic, self-motivated, pro-active and experienced persons to fill the position of:
Accounts Assistant (Chipata)
Salary Scale: P 5
Reports to: Assistant Accountant
To assist in the provision of timely and accurate financial information.
The successful candidate will report to the Assistant Accountant and will be responsible for:
• Timely preparation of bank reconciliation statements.
• Timely processing of payments.
• Timely receipting and banking of Government revenue.
• Efficient management of fuel for the office pool vehicle.
• Timely retirement of, and request for operational funds.
• Systematic filling of all accounting documents.
• Management of Fixed Assets at the regional office.
Additional details of exceptional aspects of the demands of the role:
a) The job requires a good level of innovation;
b) The jobholder is expected to advise management on all matters affecting financial function at the station.
Qualifications and Attributes:
• Full Grade 12 School Certificate or its equivalent, with credits or better in English and Mathematics.
• CA Application Advanced Diploma in Accountancy/ ACCA Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business/ CIMA Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting or equivalent.
• Minimum of three (3) years proven relevant experience in a similar position in a reputable organization.
• Must be a member of ZICA.
• Experience in working with Pastel Accounting package.
• Excellent Microsoft excel and word skills.
• Analytical skills.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Team Player.
• Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Job application procedure
Suitably qualified interested persons should send their application letters together with detailed Curriculum Vitae with three (3) traceable referees and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications in a sealed envelope, clearly stating the position being applied for to the address below not later than 30th April 2022.
The Human Resource and Administration Manager
Patents and Companies Registration Agency
P.O. Box 32020
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.