Jobs at:Phoenix Health Investments Limited
Deadline of this Job:
19 April 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, April 14, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Accounts Assistant (1)
• Ensure monthly transactions are entered in General Ledger accurately and on a daily basis.
• Act as a bank agent, ensuring that all monies received are deposited within the next business day.
• Keep box files for vouchers in an orderly manner for easy retrieval.
• Prepare daily cash flows
• Prepare programmes for field activity ensuring proper process for disbursement of funds, and correct documentation in a timely manner
• Collect invoices, quotations and receipts and file as required.
• Facilitate procurement activities
• Make payments to ZRA, NAPSA, NHIMA and other statutory bodies on a timely basis and keep records of all such payments
• Ensure that staff time sheets are all submitted at the end of every month.
• Any other duties as may be assigned to you by your supervisor.
Requirements and Skills
• Work experience as an Accounts Assistant or Accounts Clerk
• Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures
• Familiarity with finance regulations
• Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors
• High level of accuracy
• Hands-on experience with MS Excel
• Trustworthy and discrete when dealing with sensitive, confidential information
• Basic IT knowledge
• Full Grade 12 School Certificate
• ZICA Licentiate, Diploma ACCA/CIMA, Diploma in Accounting
• At least two (2) years post qualifying experience.
• Licentiate Member of ZICA.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Send your Application letter, CV and certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be shortlisted and contacted. The deadline for applications is Monday 19th April 2022.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.