Jobs at:Sarazi Logistics Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
09 December 2022
Date Posted: Friday, December 02, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Managing the companies petty cash finance’s.
• Carry out internal audit of the accounts for the payables and receivables.
• Act as the company banking agent by carrying out all bank transactions such as collection of funds.
• Create reports though updating primary entry books.
• Post invoices for daily transactions into internal SAP system.
• Carry out financial inquiries by gathering and interpreting data.
• Make sure all purchase orders and goods received notes are done and include them to our online business application SAP.
• Manage company finances via petty cash and bank transactions through dispensing funds.
• Regular bank reconciliations.
• Remittance of statutory obligations monthly (PAYE, NAPSA, NHIMA, VAT, WHT, WCFCB).
• Formulation of company procedures, in regards to payments and remittance of petty cash.
• Good Accounting/Finance reporting Skills
• Attention to detail, Deadline-Oriented on submitting Accounts reports to management
• Good Time and Data Entry Management
• Computer literate with an aptitude for numbers
• Strong communication skills
• Solid organizational skills and ability to prioritize a varied work load
• A full Grade 12 certificate
• Degree in Accounting
• Member of ZICA and practising Accounting profession
• Minimum of 2 years work experience in a similar role
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.